Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Betty Crocker's Low Fat Cooking. prep time includes marinating time.
Make and share this Orange Stir-Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Trim chicken and cut into 1/4" strips.
- Mix soy sauce, 1tsp cornstarch, ginger and garlic in medium bowl.
- Stir in chicken, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Mix orange juice and 2tsp cornstarch until dissolved.
- Heat 1tsp. oil in 10" skillet over high heat. Add chicken mixture; stir until chicken turns white. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. add mushrooms & carrot; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in chicken & orange juice mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir until tickened about 30sec.
- Serve over rice.
Great flavor and very simple. Not sure if it would serve 4 hungry people so you may want to double everything. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!