1/1 Photo of Orange Slaw Wraps (Raw Vegan)
Quick, easy & very delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the peel off of the 3 oranges and then section them out and get rid of any seeds. Chope one orange into chunks and place the other two into the blender.
- 2Add the avocado & dill to the oranges in the blender and process until smooth.
- 3Pour the dressing over the cabbage, toss, add in the additional orange, and toss again.
- 4Spoon this mixture into romaine leaves, top with tomato slices, wrap up and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Slaw Wraps (Raw Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (2062 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.2 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: