Recipe by Mindelicious
Quick, easy & very delicious!!
Top Review by mersaydees
This is not only quick, easy, and delicious, it has a great presentation. This dish radiates energy and positive vibes, particularly when using the freshest fruits and veggies. Made as directed cutting servings in half and used my food processor instead of a blender. Thanks, Mindelicious! Made for Veggie Recipe Swap 25.
- 3 oranges
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 2 sprigs dill
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage, finely sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 12 romaine leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the peel off of the 3 oranges and then section them out and get rid of any seeds. Chope one orange into chunks and place the other two into the blender.
- Add the avocado & dill to the oranges in the blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage, toss, add in the additional orange, and toss again.
- Spoon this mixture into romaine leaves, top with tomato slices, wrap up and enjoy!