Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy & very delicious!!
- 3 oranges
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 2 sprigs dill
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage, finely sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 12 romaine leaves
- Slice the peel off of the 3 oranges and then section them out and get rid of any seeds. Chope one orange into chunks and place the other two into the blender.
- Add the avocado & dill to the oranges in the blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage, toss, add in the additional orange, and toss again.
- Spoon this mixture into romaine leaves, top with tomato slices, wrap up and enjoy!
This is not only quick, easy, and delicious, it has a great presentation. This dish radiates energy and positive vibes, particularly when using the freshest fruits and veggies. Made as directed cutting servings in half and used my food processor instead of a blender. Thanks, Mindelicious! Made for Veggie Recipe Swap 25.
Flavors were fresh, bright, and clean. These helped bring a little sunshine to a dreary winter's day. Thanks!
This was super easy to prepare with the Magic Bullet, and definitely a refreshing wrap in 100? heat. It was enjoyed by everyone, but we agreed that it would benefit from a little extra spice. I added some fresh cracked black pepper at the table, but think that a fresh shallot in the dressing would be just enough to give this recipe a little extra depth. Thanks for posting this recipe, Mindelicious!