Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
We have this every Thanksgiving and Christmas, it's my hubby's favorite. If someone trys to make a lime or even an apple salad he always says he prefers this one.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O (family size)
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges, small can
- Mix cottage cheese and Cool Whip together.
- Sprinkle on dry jello.
- Stir in drained oranges. (Can chop the oranges if desired).
- Refrigerate until set and ready to serve.
This is long time family favorite!! We have it every 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Easter. It does have a weird texture, but it taste great! Easy to make but has big flavor. Also good for potlucks and funerals. I highly recommend this one!