- 1 medium-size zucchini
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 3 lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 lbs orange roughy fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute zucchini, onion, mushrooms and lemon slices in olive oil and margarine until tender, about 3 min.
- Remove lemon slices and set aside. Stir Parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic powder into vegetables.
- Place fish in 13x9 sprayed with pan coating.
- Top with vegetable mixture, put lemon slices on top, and bake at 375o F. until fish flakes easily, about 30 to 35 min.
- Alternate fish: Red snapper, perch, catfish, flounder, or cod.