Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Saute zucchini, onion, mushrooms and lemon slices in olive oil and margarine until tender, about 3 min.
- Remove lemon slices and set aside. Stir Parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic powder into vegetables.
- Place fish in 13x9 sprayed with pan coating.
- Top with vegetable mixture, put lemon slices on top, and bake at 375o F. until fish flakes easily, about 30 to 35 min.
- Alternate fish: Red snapper, perch, catfish, flounder, or cod.
I have made this recipe several times, my Family enjoys it very much, But I also add 1/2 of an Egg Plant cut in srips 1 carrot & one celery diced.
This is absolutely the best way to cook Orange Roughy. We eat it at least twice a month!
This recipe is so good! We don't like mushrooms so I replaced that with diced tomatoes. It melted in our mouths, and even our 4 year old cleaned her plate!