Recipe by Chef Acosta
Orange roughy tastes really good with just butter and garlic. This is a very basic and flavorful recipe. It goes really well with grilled asparagus and pine nuts.
- 2 orange roughy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the fillets and pat them dry.
- Place the fillets in a baking pan and top with the garlic, olive oil and about a tablespoon of butter on each filet. Salt and pepper to taste, then put it in the oven.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until it flakes with a fork and is opaque all the way through.