Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lovely dressing that goes well over greens, fruit, meat, etc. From the British Columbia Raspberry folks!
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl combine all the dressing ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste. Whisk to blend.
- Serve over greens, fruit, etc. Enjoy!
I needed a fast easy dressing and found this one..sure glad I tried it as it was a great choice...I used sugar free honey and low sugar orange juice...it came out perfect.
Made for Zaar Stars. This had a very fresh flavor and was great on my salad. Thanks for posting this Sharon!
Fabulous recipe! The orange juice gives it a lovely fresh dressing. I used extra virgin olive oil, and a little less mustard than stated because i didn't want it to be too strong for the children. Thanks Sharon :)