Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very simple cake that is perfect for serving at dinner parties and special occasions. Glaze uses orange juice instead of milk for a nice variation and a play on the orange flavor within the cake. Found this on the Very Best Baking website.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour as 12-cup bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin, eggs and orange juice in a large mixer bowl.
- Beat on low speed until moistened and then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add poppy seeds and mix until blended.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes and then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- *****FOR GLAZE****.
- Sift the powdered sugar until fine.
- Mix the powdered sugar with 2-3 tbls of orange juice in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake and allow to set up before serving.