- 2 tablespoons oil
- 30 g butter
- 750 g pork fillets, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 250 g small mushrooms, halved
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and butter in pan, add pork, cook, stirring until tender.
- Remove pork from pan, add onion, cook, stirring until soft then stir in mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir inblended cornflour and orange juice, rosemary and rind. Stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Add pork, stir.
- Stir in cream and cook until heated through.