Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use other fruit juices when making this such as apple, grape or cranberry. Try making a triple fruit pop with three different flavors. Freezing time 3 hours.
- 1 cup orange juice or 1 cup other fruit juice
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- 6 (3 ounce) paper cups
- 6 ice-pop sticks
- Place cups in loaf pan to help keep them upright.
- Fill each halfway with juice and freeze for 1 hour.
- Stir together cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of cream mixture over partially frozen juice.
- Insert an ice-pop stick into each cup, pushing down into the juice section.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Pour in remaining juice and freeze until hard, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Peel off cups and serve.