Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines orange cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond flavoring
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease/flour a bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Bake in pan for 40 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven and turn out onto cooling rack.
Easily assembled, great directions, moist cake. The almond flavoring rather takes over in the flavor department...I think a teaspoon is probably plenty for this recipe.