Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another recipe from an old Bon Appetit magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin or line with paper cups.
- Combine sugar, orange juice, egg and oil in medium bowl and blend well.
- Add biscuit mix and beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Stir in marmalade and pecans.
- Fill each muffin tin 2/3 full.
- For topping: Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over batter and bake 20-25 mins.