- 1 1⁄3 cups orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, combine orange juice, marmalade, mustard and basil. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil (5-7 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken to skillet. Cover; cook, turning once, until no no longer pink (12-15 minutes). Remove chicken w/ slotted spoon from skillet; keep warm.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Coomk until sauce is slightly thickened (7-8 minutes).
- To serve, spoon sauce over chicken.