I made this up to use some things hanging out in my fridge. It's strong but fresh and fruity. Easily multiplied for more than one serving.
- 1 fluid ounce tequila
- 1 fluid ounce mango nectar
- 1 fluid ounce orange juice (I use fresh squeezed)
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- Combine ingredients and serve over ice.
So yummy. Not too potent and the taste is very good. Thanks Flower :) Made for Alphabet tag game
I love Magaritas Flower and this tasty treat did not disappoint. It was so quick and easy, I had one in hand in no time. Made as written but used Guava Mango Juice, instead of mango nectar, it was wonderful in this cocktail. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe, which I will be making often come the summer. Made for Spring Pac 2014.
Pretty good, but basic. Increased the triple sec to a full oz and worked out better. Certainly a great base if you are experimenting.