Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The recipe is posted for someone who requested an orange jello dessert :-) the 1hr is the amount of time it takes to chill!
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 can drained crushed pineapple
- 1 can mandarin orange
- Add pineapple juice and boiling water to Jello.
- Mix milk with pudding and whip until thick.
- Mix Jello and pudding mixtures together and beat slowly, add pineapple, chill 1 hour.
- Add Cool Whip and oranges on top.
Cool and refreshingly Yummy! I use just a whisk really didn`t have to beat it. Came out great! The half a cup of pineapple juice I took from the drained can pineapples!
This was certainly easy to make. I would like it to be fluffier in texture. I added oranges to the jello mix instead of putting them on top and the jello still set up well. Also, be aware this will only provide 4 servings. You might want to consider doubling the recipe.