1/2 Photos of Orange Italian Soda With a Tropical Attitude
A tropical take on an Italian favorite. It uses coconut milk instead of half and half. I use sugar-free Torani's syrups, but any brand coffee syrup will work. This is good with lime flavor also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a tall glass with ice (I crush it a bit).
- 2Pour sparkling water or club soda over ice and add syrup.
- 3Add coconut milk and stir gently to mix.
- 4Serve with a long straw.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Italian Soda With a Tropical Attitude
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Torani orange syrup