Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tropical take on an Italian favorite. It uses coconut milk instead of half and half. I use sugar-free Torani's syrups, but any brand coffee syrup will work. This is good with lime flavor also.
- ice cube
- 6 ounces sparkling water or 6 ounces club soda
- 2 ounces Torani orange syrup (Torani's sugar-free)
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- Fill a tall glass with ice (I crush it a bit).
- Pour sparkling water or club soda over ice and add syrup.
- Add coconut milk and stir gently to mix.
- Serve with a long straw.
Really nice relaxer. Made this while I took a break working outside and it hit the spot. Reaaly nice flavors. Made for PRMR tag..
The closest thing I'll get to a vacay this year...and just might be better than some I've had. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.