Recipe by DeniseBC
I think I got this from a Stove Top ad or box. Either way, we enjoy it very much served with a green vegetable for an easy weeknight supper.
- 6 ounces stove top pork stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir contents of stuffing mix, water, oranges, and butter together until just moistened. Spoon mixture into a 12"x8" baking dish. Top with chops.
- Mix together marmalade and Dijon mustard. Spread on chops.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes or until chops are cooked through.