Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Recipe from BHG New Dieter's Cookbook. Will try them soon!
- 473.18 ml packaged peeled baby carrots
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 29.58 ml orange marmalade
- In a covered medium saucepan cook the carrots in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain, set carrots aside.
- In the same saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the carrots and orange marmalade.
- Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until carrots are tender and glazed.
Delicious and Lightly sweetened with a wonderful orange marmalade glaze! Makes an excellent side for any meal : ) Thank you, Redsie!
This is a fantastic dish. Two of my very favourite foods....together. I used my own Norman's Golden Three-Fruit Marmalade . The only thing I did differently, was to add some fresh chopped chives. Mostly for colour. We will be having this again many times. When I asked DH "how are they?".....all he said way "GONE". He was smiling too. Trust me......that's a 10 from him. Thanks Redsie...for getting more veggies into Billy.
This is an incredible carrot recipe. I can't believe how good it is and it's "light" and it only has 3 ingredients. You must give this a try. Even your kids will love it!