- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 25 chicken wings, cut in 3 sections tips discarded
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 cups orange marmalade
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, seasoned salt and garlic salt; shake. Add chicken, several pieces at a time. Shake to coat.
- In skillet, heat oil. Brown wings; drain.
- Mix together marmalade, ketchup, soy sauce and ginger. Pour over wings and stir to coat.
- Over medium-low heat, cover skillet and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes.