Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple but delicious way to serve good old French toast.
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Combine eggs, orange juice, powdered sugar and cinnamon; blend well. Pour mixture into a shallow container.
- Dip each slice of bread in the mixture, coating well on each side.
- Melt 1 TBS butter in a large skillet; fry 4 slices until golden brown on each side. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and bread.
- Serve hot!