1/7 Photos of Orange Cinnamon Cookies
Christmas is coming and everyone wants cookies and treats. I love these simple cookies that taste so festive and bright looking. They taste like a hot spiced tea, which is my favorite holiday drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Beat 1 cup sugar with the shortening, egg, vanilla and orange zest. Add the orange juice, flour, soda and salt and stir until well combined.
- 3Combine 1/3 cup sugar with 3 tbs cinnamon. Shape dough into walnut sized balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar and press onto prepared cookie sheets with a glass dipped in cinnamon sugar.
- 4Bake 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cinnamon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 39.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of