Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. An idea for brunch served with fresh fruit such as strawberries, pears, pineapple, cherries and bananas, along with different shaped cookies. Found in Woman's World 12/31/07. If you want to add a hazelnut flavor, use 3/4 cup Nutella spread and use only 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips and omit the orange zest.
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 78.07 ml marshmallow cream
- 14.79 ml orange-flavored liqueur or 14.79 ml orange juice
- 1.23 ml grated orange zest
- assorted fresh fruit and cookie, for dipping
- In small pot over medium-high heat, bring half-and-half just to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in chips, Marshmallow Fluff, liqueur and zest until smooth.
- Transfer to fondue pot or warmed heatproof bowl. Serve with fresh fruit and different-shaped cookies.