Recipe by constanceedwards
From the SHARE Colorado website. Untried; am reducing this from FEEDS 100 to a more manageable four.
- 14174.76 g chicken chunks, battered
- 39.48 ml cooking spray
- 828.06 ml onions, chopped
- 3785.0 ml orange juice
- 354.88 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 39.48 ml salt
- 39.48 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml ground rosemary
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Stir-cook onions in lightly sprayed steam-jacketed kettle or stockpot 3 minutes or until tender, stirring constantly.
- 2. Combine orange juice, flour, sugar, salt, paprika, pepper, rosemary, and garlic powder; mix well. Add onions; stir to blend.
- 3. Stir chicken gently into thickened sauce. Cover; reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes.
- 4. Pour chicken and sauce into ungreased steam table pans.