Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is courtesy of Giada De Laurentis. I love watching her show and enjoy her recipes. This looked so good and easy since it uses store bought cookie dough.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 cups assorted nuts, toasted and chopped (try hazelnuts, almonds, and walnuts)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 cup chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the cookie dough out on a cookie sheet to 1/4-inch thickness (about 9" x 12") using your fingertips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Spread the marmalade over the cookie.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- In a double boiler over very lightly simmering water, melt the chocolate. Dip a spoon in the melted chocolate and drizzle on top of the cookie. Let cool.
- Cut the cookie into 12 bars or squares.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.