Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. Quinoa would work in this as well. Use vegetable broth to make it vegetarian.
- 2 ounces sliced almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups couscous
- 2 oranges, zest of
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Toast nuts in the bottom of a medium saucepan over medium heat. Transfer to a dish and reserve.
- Return pot to stovetop. Add broth and oil, cover pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove pot, add couscous, zest and parsley then stir. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork and toss with almonds.