1/2 Photos of Orange and Almond Cake (Gluten Free)
Andre The Giant's Note:
Very easy to make,your kids will love it and its gluten free.I got the receipe watching a cooking show on tv.I believe it to be jewish.I have made a few changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place orange (unpeeled)in boiling water for 2 hours.Remove and allow to cool.This can be done ahead of time.
- 2Preheat oven to 180c.
- 3Break eggs into a blender.add caster sugar and blend together.
- 4Cut up orange (unpeeled) and place into egg mix,and blend together to a smooth consistency.
- 5Add the almond meal and baking powder and blend.
- 6Grease baking pan and dust with caster sugar.
- 7Pour batter into the pan and sprinkle caster sugar on top and bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
- 8Dust with icing sugar to serve.(you can also have it with cream).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange and Almond Cake (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 81.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 11.2 g