Who needs pizza?! Get ready to get your taste buds soaring and your fingers dirty. Simple recipe for beginners and the pros.
- 3 large tortillas
- 1 lb chopped chicken (thin slices)
- 1 teaspoon salt (no need to measure)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 chopped onions (1/4 ring slices)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 fresh tomato (diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- oil (for cooking)
- sour cream
- Fry chicken slices in some oil on med/high with garlic, salt and pepper till completely done.
- Set chicken aside in a covered dish.
- Use the same pan to saute onions till completely caramelized.
- Add mushrooms and saute with onions for just a few minutes. Set onion/mushrooms aside in a covered dish (to keep warm).
- Lightly oil each side of tortilla and heat up on the large pan.
- Place each tortilla on a large plate.
- Spread sour cream onto each tortilla, top with chicken, onions, tomatoes, olives and lastly with cheddar cheese.