Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great quick meal for two. When I lived with my dad, this was one of the easiest dishes to throw together after I came home from work. I chilled the tuna and boiled the egg the day before, then threw it all together in about 10 min. Great served with canned soup and potato chips...does it get any easier than this?!?!?!
- 2 frozen onion bagels, split and thawed
- 1 can tuna in water
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (approximate)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons finely diced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely diced green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely diced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Mix together all ingredients except bagels in medium bowl, adding more or less salad dressing to your preference.
- Refrigerate until serving (if all ingredients are chilled beforehand, this can be served immediately) Toast bagels until lightly browned and let cool for a few seconds.
- Divide tuna mixture evenly among four bagel halves and serve.