Truly addictive dessert with the best flavor. My mother got the recipe about 20 years ago from another woman at a potluck picnic. She actually carried copies of the recipe with her because so many people always ask for it!
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and one egg.
- Pat into 13x9 inch pan.
- In a separate bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- Add 2 remaining eggs to cheese and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until lumps are gone.
- Pour this mixture over cake in pan.
- bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until topping is golden.
- Allow to cool somewhat to set topping (slides off when warm).