Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
found on kraft.com.au wanted to keep so i could try it.
Make and share this Oodle Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g singapore noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil cooking spray
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 300 g beef, stir-fry strips
- 3 cups stir fry vegetables, such as capsicum, beans, spring onions, carrot, snow peas, cut into even sized pieces
- 3⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 3⁄4 cup light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Pour boiling water over noodles, let stand 10 minutes or until soft and plump, drain.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add the beef and cook until browned; remove. Stir-fry onion until translucent: add carrot and capsicum and cook for 2 minutes; return meat to pan, add remaining vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Stir in noodles, Asian pesto spread, light coconut milk and sweet chilli sauce until warmed through and sauce has slightly thickened. Serve immediately.