Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a beautiful presentation and is delicious too! Recipe is originally from Taste of Home magazine.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk first 7 ingredients.
- On a serving platter, arrange greens, oranges& onion.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and almonds.
I halved the recipe, used feta cheese instead of blue cheese and spinach as the greens. Tasty!
Delicious salad which we had with fish. Thanks for sharing this keeper. We will be making this salad often!