Recipe by Queen of the kitchen 5107
simple and easy side dish or snack, great comfort food and yummy in the tummy!!!
- 3 russet potatoes
- 5 red potatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- catsup (optional) or mustard (optional) or barbecue sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- wash and thickly dice all potatoes.
- put in a deep baking dish.
- mix in half a cup of e.v.o.o and one packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- bake on 400 degrees for 30-40 min (occasionaly check and stir).
- take out and lightly salt.
- serve with any dip or dressing you like.