1/1 Photo of Onion and Dijon Apple Sauce for Pork
This would be good on any kind of white-meat pork (chops, tenderloin) but may also be good on chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carmilize onion in a few tablespoons each olive oil and butter until lightly brown (8-10 minutes).
- 2Add celery, cook a few minutes then add Dijon mustard, pepper, and rosemary.
- 3Add apples and cook until soft.
- 4Finish with stock or broth and simmer until ready to eat.
- 5Serve on top pork or chicken.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion and Dijon Apple Sauce for Pork
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 102.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: