Recipe by ChefShelley
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Stir fry sausage, potatoes and veggies.
- 907.18 g package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 453.59 g package polska kielbasa, sliced
- 1 diced tomato
- 473.18 ml spinach leaves
- 236.59 ml fresh shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat on medium.
- Add the potatoes and kielbasa.
- Stir/turn mixture in skillet to assure even heating for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and stir.
- Add spinach during last 5 minutes of cooking and stir.
- When skillet meal is thoroughly cooked and spinach has wilted, remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and allow it to melt.
- Serve immediately.