Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Stir fry sausage, potatoes and veggies.
Make and share this One Skillet Quick Dinner #SP5 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (32 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package polska kielbasa, sliced
- 1 diced tomato
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat on medium.
- Add the potatoes and kielbasa.
- Stir/turn mixture in skillet to assure even heating for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and stir.
- Add spinach during last 5 minutes of cooking and stir.
- When skillet meal is thoroughly cooked and spinach has wilted, remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and allow it to melt.
- Serve immediately.