Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Stir fry sausage, potatoes and veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat on medium.
- 2Add the potatoes and kielbasa.
- 3Stir/turn mixture in skillet to assure even heating for approximately 10 minutes.
- 4Add diced tomatoes and stir.
- 5Add spinach during last 5 minutes of cooking and stir.
- 6When skillet meal is thoroughly cooked and spinach has wilted, remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and allow it to melt.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Skillet Quick Dinner #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 1161.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion