From Better Homes & Gardens; easy to make and great tasting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups pasta sauce
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken up (about 1 cup)
- 1 lb fully cooked smoked turkey sausage, link, halved lengthwise and sliced into bite-size pieces or 1 lb frankfurter, halved lengthwise and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large saucepan stir together water and pasta sauce. Bring to boiling. Add broken spaghetti and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
- 2Add turkey and zucchini to pan. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until spaghetti is just tender and mixture is heated through.
- 3Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each serving.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pot Turkey Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 1665.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 24.6 g