Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Better Homes & Gardens; easy to make and great tasting!
Make and share this One Pot Turkey Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups water
- 1 3⁄4 cups pasta sauce
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken up (about 1 cup)
- 1 lb fully cooked smoked turkey sausage, link, halved lengthwise and sliced into bite-size pieces or 1 lb frankfurter, halved lengthwise and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan stir together water and pasta sauce. Bring to boiling. Add broken spaghetti and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add turkey and zucchini to pan. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until spaghetti is just tender and mixture is heated through.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each serving.