Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (6 oz each)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 small potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- Coat the pork chops with the flour and cook in large skillet until brown on both sides.
- Add the potatoes and carrots.
- Combine the water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and oregano in a small bowl.
- Pour over the pork and vegetables, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the soup, recover, and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes. (Or until the meat and vegetables are tender.).
this was called pork chop roosevelt by some people good meal