Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com
Make and share this One Pot Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Coat the pork chops with the flour and cook in large skillet until brown on both sides.
- Add the potatoes and carrots.
- Combine the water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and oregano in a small bowl.
- Pour over the pork and vegetables, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the soup, recover, and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes. (Or until the meat and vegetables are tender.).
this was called pork chop roosevelt by some people good meal