Recipe by ukichix
It doesn't get any easier than this! use your own choice of pasta - penne, elbow, fusili, broad.... you get the picture. My preference is Brown Rice Penne!
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter
- 1 (435 ml) jar alfredo sauce, flavor of choice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups uncooked pasta, shape of your choice (wheat or Gluten Free)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Garlic butter in medium sized sauce pan.
- Add chicken cubes and cook until no longer pink.
- Add jar of Pasta sauce and milk, heat to boiling.
- Add uncooked pasta, turn down heat to medium and let simmer for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Turn off heat and let sit 3 minutes
- Add a bit extra milk if too thick, garnish with Parmesan.