One Pot Chicken Alfredo
photo by senorfroberto
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 lb penne pasta or 1/2 lb any bite-sized shape pasta, uncooked
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat the oil in a large pot with a lid over medium heat.
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, add to pot and cook until golden brown on the bottom, then flip over and brown the other side.
- 3. Add in the garlic and cook for a minute, until fragrant, then pour in the chicken broth and cream.
- 4. Add pasta to the pot and bring to a boil.
- 5. Put on the lid, turn the heat down to a simmer and let cook 10 minutes.
- 6. Add the broccoli and simmer 5 more minutes or until pasta, chicken and broccoli are all cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!