Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
A delicious, moist & easy recipe, this one is much like the One Pan Banana Bread recipe found on this site.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄3 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine all ingredients, except raisins, in a generously greased (bottom only) 9x5 inch loaf pan. Stir with a fork until moistened. Beat vigorously 1 minute. Stir in raisins. Bake 45-55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf, pressing gently to loosen. Remove from pan.
- This recipe serves 12 people. Due to the nature of this recipe, it adjusts the number of servings in multiples of 12 only.
- Per serving: calories 279, fat 10.8g, 34% calories from fat, cholesterol 47mg, protein 3.7g, carbohydrates 43.1g, fiber 1.6g, sugar 28.1g, sodium 314mg, diet points 6.7.