Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful easy meal that gives comfort food a little zip!
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 green pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1⁄2 small zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 4 large bone in chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In bowl mix oil, lemon pepper, garlic, and Greek seasoning.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Place in 9" x 11" dish along with other veggies.
- Add half of lemon juice mixture and toss to coat.
- Place chicken on top and brush with remaining lemon juice mix.
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear basting after 30 minutes.
This is a wonderful and easy dish. The only thing I will change next time is to repalce the cut up potatoes with baby reds because the potatoes really dried out. The liquids give everything a wonderful flavor. I made a wonderful salad of avacado, roma tomatoes, fresh mushrooms, and a sun-dried tomato dressing, yummy!
We thought the spices were too overpowering.
very tasty my friends loved it