Recipe by Small Town Cook
I have 3 busy children and care for a handicapped mom. I don't have a lot of time to spend on hard dishes which leave a lot of dishes to wash. I created this because I didn't have the time to cook them all separate.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Rice and veggies were 5 stars all the way. I used frozen garlic flavored peas and mushrooms as well as fresh asparagus. Pork was a 3 star; used small boneless pork loin chops and they took over an hour to cook and ended up tough and flavorless. Next time will try chicken that is marinated.
- 3 cups instant rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables (whatever you like)
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (can use cream of celery or chicken)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Add rice and spread it evenly over bottom of pan.
- Layer vegetables next.
- Put pork chops on top.
- Pour soup over top of pork chops.
- Carefully pour water over top of soup.
- Cover tightly with tinfoil.
- Bake 1 hour.