Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Sautéed beef and mushroom with the noodles cooked right in the broth. Based off a Campbell's Kitchen recipe.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs steak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄4 medium onion
- 1 (6 cup) package egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Cut the beef into strips or cubes. Season with pepper and cook on a skillet over medium-high heat until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Stir Soup, water, onion and bullion cubes in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 10 minutes, until the noodles are tender. Stirring often.
- Add the beef back into the skillet. Stir in the milk. Cook until mixture is hot and bubbling. Stirring often.