Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Clipped from a magazine. Baker's chocolate.
Make and share this One Bowl Death by Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Coarsely chop 8 squares of chocolate; set aside.
- Microwave remaining 8 squares in a large microwavable bowl on high 1-2 minutes.
- Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Stir sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in reserved chopped chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by 1/4 c fuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch.
- Cool on cookie sheet 1 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
I lost this clipped recipe during a move! Thank you for posting it, it's one of my very favorites! Woo hoo!
There MUST be 2 minds with 1 thought !! Was checking to put this on, and saw Lisa was there first ! This is so easy to put together, but you might want to hide them QUICKLY from the chocoholics ! Like potato chips, it's hard to eat just one ! (I leave the nuts out.)