Recipe by Jeremy Ellis
After making several hundred smoothies I have finally mastered the best smoothie in the world.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Well, it's good! I made it for myself this afternoon using a combo of fresh mangoes, banana and strawberries. I had soy milk on hand so I used that as a substitute for plain milk. I omitted the sugar totally as I felt the smoothie was sweet enough without it as for my taste. I don't quite know what 'protein powder' is, so, I substituted that with oats. I felt the quantity of honey to be a little more for me, so, I'll be bringing it down to 1 1/2 tbsps. next time. All in all, it's a good smoothie.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen tropical mixed fruit
- 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries (approx 2-4)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt (organic)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 banana (broken into pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice or 1⁄2 cup apple juice