Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Good for a picnic
- 3 teaspoons dried yeast
- 600 g white flour
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons powdered milk
- 400 g warm water (NOT hot)
- sun-dried tomato (roughly chopped)
- feta cheese, crumbled
- Put bread ingredients into a bread maker and process to dough stated.
- Remove and cut dough into 3 equal portions, make each into a foot long sausage shape, join together at one end, braid the dough and join at other end. (or it can be shaped into a loaf or bun shape - your preference).
- Cover with toppings. Can be altered to add ingredients such as roast onion and red pepper with Edam or spread with wholegrain mustard and chopped bacon or ham and cheese added.
- Cover with glad wrap that has been sprayed with olive oil.
- leave in warm place to rise and double in size.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes in a hot oven at 200 degrees Celsius.