Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a copycat recipe for Olive Garden's Lasagna Primavera, when it was on the menu.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 baby zucchini
- 2 baby grey summer squash
- 2 baby summer squash
- 1 (16 -24 ounce) jar pasta sauce (whatever your favorite is)
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Fill a large pot of water and bring to a rolling boil. Cook the pasta noodles until they are pliable, and mostly cooked. Remove and place in a bowl of cold water.
- While the water is coming to a boil, slice the squash on a mandolin or thinly with a sharp knife. Set aside.
- Place 1/2 cup of pasta sauce into the bottom of a 13x9 pan and spread around. Lay one noodle out on a cutting board or clean flat surface. Top in the middle third with 6 slices of squash. Fold the ends over the top and place folded ends down on the sauce. (This is a squash bundle) Continue with the remaining noodles, placing them next to each other in the sauce. You should have 2 rows of 6 bundles each.
- Top with the remaining sauce and mozzarella. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.