Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is rich and delicious and not for dieters.
- 8 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 -4 cups heavy whipping cream
- Depending on how thick or thin of a sauce you like will depend on how much heavy cream you use add garlic to YOUR taste I love garlic so I use 2 heaping tablespoons.
- Over medium heat in a saucepan melt 1 stick of butter and add the entire container of Parmesan cheese and begin to whisk.
- Add garlic slowly.
- Add heavy cream, again whisking until no longer lumpy. At this temp it should come to a boil on its own. When it does, slowly add more heavy cream until the consistency YOU desire, and then remove from heat.
- Immediately pour over pasta and enjoy !
This is to die for......LITERALLY! Everyone loved it on pasta and chicken. Used it for two tilapia recipes too. This is a keeper as long as my heart lasts........