Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A friend served this at a small get together and it was all gone in minutes. You can serve it with any crackers or tortilla chips that you like.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave for 1 and a half minutes.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture into any size baking dish.
- Bake the mixture until the top begins to brown a little, usually about 25-30 minutes, depending on the size of the dish.
- Serve immediatley.
The olives give this dip a great flavor. Combined with the bacon and you have a wonderful dip that is sure to please. Everyone thought the combination of ingredients was "right-on". This is a keeper. Thanks litesouthernfood.