Recipe by litesouthernfood
A friend served this at a small get together and it was all gone in minutes. You can serve it with any crackers or tortilla chips that you like.
Top Review by Merlot
The olives give this dip a great flavor. Combined with the bacon and you have a wonderful dip that is sure to please. Everyone thought the combination of ingredients was "right-on". This is a keeper. Thanks litesouthernfood.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave for 1 and a half minutes.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture into any size baking dish.
- Bake the mixture until the top begins to brown a little, usually about 25-30 minutes, depending on the size of the dish.
- Serve immediatley.